- Upgrade nifi base tech to version 1.7.1. See Apache NiFi’s Release Notes for details.
- Removing HTTP Port and HTTPS Port configuration.
- Support for secrets file upload.
cn_dn_node_identityvalue for default installation of DC/OS NiFi.
- Support for Kerberos and SSL authorization and authentication.
- Support for DC/OS NiFi CLI.
- Support for DC/OS NiFi Metrics using DCOS Metrics API
- Removing configurable settings for DC/OS NiFi like container path and some default configurations.
This is the first release of DC/OS NiFi to Universe. Based on the latest stable release version of DC/OS NiFi, version 1.5.0, this installation would be supported on DCOS cluster 1.9 and above. This has been built using current stable version of SDK (Version 0.40.2).
This is a first release and you must perform a fresh install.
Based on the latest stable release of the dcos-commons SDK (Version 0.40.2), this installation provides numerous benefits:
- Integration with DC/OS features such as virtual networking and integration with DC/OS access controls. - Orchestrated software and configuration update, ability to add new nodes, increase memory and CPU. Installation on DCOS Cluster provides the ability to restart and replace nodes. - Placement constraints for pods. - Uniform user experience across all DC/OS NiFi Cluster nodes. - Graceful shutdown for nodes - Foldered Installation
This is the first release to Universe. Reported bugs will be fixed in subsequent releases.