These are the release notes for Edge-LB 1.3.
Released on February 6, 2019.
- Simplify and optimize the HAProxy reload loop.
- Improve the update strategy for the Edge-LB pool.
- Bump the SDK version to 0.55.2.
- Add protection against installing a pool while its previous version is still uninstalling.
- Improve sidecars runs.
- Improve integration test coverage.
- Improve error messages with better logging
- Expose task without pre-defined mesos-assigned ports
- Dynamic allocation of the HAProxy STATS port
- Dynamic allocation of the HAProxy Frontend port
- Scale down Edge-LB pool instances
- COPS-4272, DCOS-46189 - Edge-LB assets is missing on downloads site
- DCOS-46043 - Fix Edge-LB API Server’s file comparison functions
- DCOS-46510 - Edge-LB may create haproxy configuration with duplicate backends
- DCOS-46837 - Framework scheduler can crash after installing
- DCOS-48009 - ENVFILE Certificates written in wrong location
- DCOS-46181 - Integration test does not use artifacts uploaded from its PR
- Edge-LB currently does not support
Strictsecurity mode on DC/OS 1.10, but supports
Strictsecurity mode in DC/OS 1.11.
- Edge-LB currently does not support self-service configuration. All configuration must be handled centrally.
- The steps provided in the DC/OS 1.10 web interface to uninstall Edge-LB are incorrect. In order to correctly uninstall Edge-LB for any given DC/OS version, please follow the steps in the Edge-LB uninstall documentation.
- Edge-LB running on a CentOS/RHEL 7.2 node where
/var/lib/mesosis formatted with
ext4may have connection issues.
- If a pool is configured with invalid constraints, that pool will not be properly created and will not respect pool deletion. It must be removed manually.