DataStax Enterprise (DSE) Service is an automated service that makes it easy to deploy and manage DataStax Enterprise clusters on Mesosphere DC/OS, eliminating nearly all of the complexity traditionally associated with managing a DataStax cluster. DataStax Enterprise helps customers of all sizes build and run cloud-native applications at epic scale. Our customers have been using our technology to build personalization, IoT, Customer 360 type applications, just to name a few. Inside DataStax Enterprise, you will find Solr to power our search capability, Spark for analytics, and a graph database for highly connected data sets. Multiple DSE clusters can be installed on DC/OS and managed independently, so you can offer DataStax Enterprise as a managed service to your organization.
- Auto-configured OpsCenter (datastax-ops package) or point to external OpsCenter.
- Multiple instances sharing the same physical systems (requires custom port configuration).
- Vertical (resource) and horizontal (node count) scaling.
- Easy redeployment to new systems upon scheduled or unscheduled outages.
- Consistent DNS addresses regardless of where nodes are located in the cluster.
- Node placement may be customized via Placement Constraints.
- Customers will be at their own risk if any failure arises when using non-default package settings without a service engagement with DataStax.
- This integration is DataStax licensed and for DataStax Enterprise customers only.
Release Notes for DSE v. 2.4.0-5.1.10…Read More
Installing a basic cluster and monitoring deployment of your DSE service…Read More
Configuring DSE…Read More
Operations and backup service for DSE…Read More
Updating DSE…Read More
Security, encryption and authorization for DSE…Read More
Uninstalling DataStax Enterprise…Read More
Diagnosing issues in DSE…Read More
Advanced Features of DSE
Advanced features of the DC/OS DataStax Enterprise service…Read More
API Reference of the DC/OS DataStax Enterprise service…Read More
Limitations of DSE
Limitations of DC/OS DSE…Read More
Support Policy for DSE
Support Policy for DSE…Read More