- Fix a bug where an out of date configuration ID would be selected when restarting or replacing pods. This could lead to configuration updates being reverted to the values with which the service was initially deployed. (#2694)
- Upgrade JRE to 1.8u192 to address CVEs
- It is now possible to configure 's
disk_failure_policy through the
cassandra.disk_failure_policy service configuration. In previous versions this is hard-coded to
- All frameworks ( included) now isolate their
/tmp task directories by making them Mesos
SANDBOX_PATH volume sources. (#2467 and #2486)
- Upgrading with non-default
service.rack values has been fixed. (#2553)
- The SDK tests now validate missing values for
svc.yml Mustache variables. (#2527)
- Support for deploying the service in a remote region.
- The tasks no longer run inside a Docker container. This removes the requirement that on Centos based distributions the service must be run as root.
- Support for the automated provisioning of TLS artifacts to secure communication.
- Automatic configuration of the system tables on initial deployment.
- Support for
Zone placement constraints in DC/OS 1.11.
- Ability to pause a service pod for debugging and recovery purposes.
- Major improvements to the stability and performance of service orchestration.
- The service now uses v3.0.16.
- Upgrade JRE to 1.8u162.
- The service now uses the Mesos V1 API. The service can be set back to the V0 API using the service property
- Uninstall now handles failed tasks correctly.
- Further fixes to scheduler behavior during task status transitions.
- Updated JRE version to 8u144.
- Improved handling of error codes in service CLI.
- Corrected closing brace in mustache.
- Fixed restore-snapshot port rendering.
- Tasks will correctly bind on DC/OS 1.10.
- Fixed config generation.
- Updated post-install links for package.
- Ensured previous
version-policy.md content is present.
- Updated service user section
- Based on the latest stable release of the dcos-commons SDK, which provides numerous benefits:
- Integration with DC/OS features such as virtual networking and integration with DC/OS access controls.
- Orchestrated software and configuration update, enforcement of version upgrade paths, and ability to pause/resume updates.
- Placement constraints for pods.
- Uniform user experience across a variety of services.
- Upgrade to version 3.0.14 of .
- This is a major release. You cannot upgrade to 2.0.0-3.0.14 from a 1.0.x version of the package. To upgrade, you must perform a fresh install and restore from a backup.